Watra Care provides high standard domiciliary care (also referred to as homecare) and support to help keep you comfortable, safe, and helping you to live independently in your own home.
Our aim is to support you in order to maintain your current lifestyle. We look at each of our customers as a unique individual that has their own individual preferences and requirements. Watra Care believes that it is your life and you have a say in how you want to live it, therefore we aim to keep you in control and provide you with domiciliary care in order to support what you want, where and how.
The services we provide
We have a varied list of services including: Flexible domiciliary care services with check-in visit, personal care and 24-hour live-in care. We also offer a short term service (maybe after an illness or your current carer is on holiday). We also provide a long-term homecare service. Our specialised team of homecare assistants are trained to do the following:
- Help with a ‘good morning’ start to the day, they can help you with getting up, washing, showering and bathing, dressing and having breakfast.
- Assisting with medicine, whether it is to remind you to take them, collect or return them from your pharmacy / dispensing GP surgery.
- Help in preparing meals with you or for you and assist during mealtimes.
- Collecting your pension for you or with you.
- Help you make a shopping list as well as shopping with you. Taking you to and fro from the shops as well as helping you put them away.
Assistance with various household tasks such as ironing, laundry or keeping your home clean and tidy.
- Assistance with your daily social activities, including going out for a walk, attending your local day centre, meeting up with friends and family or going to your religious centre’s or clubs.
- Help with pampering when you require it. Assisting with the occasional bathing, cleaning of clothes, fresh bedding as well as carefully prepared meals before you go to bed.
- Assistance with end of the day activities including getting ready for bed.
- Support for overnight, ‘sleeper’ or waking assistance, respite care for 24-hour live-in care service.
How to find the right care assistant for you or your relative
1. Find Your Local Office
Watra Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care assistant chosen & care starts
You’ll be cared for by one of our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.