If you are in need of continuous support, and having lived in your own home for most of your life, it can be stressful and uncomfortable to move to a care home. Watra Care provides a very high quality live-in-care service directly in your home. This feature can be provided as 24 hour care service from the comfort of your home.
Watra Care takes pride in approaching each of its customers as unique individuals, who have their own specific requirements and needs. We aim to ensure that you have a say in everything we do regarding your living support, ensuring that you are always in control. Watra Care professionals will enquire about what the important aspects of your life are in order to provide the best support tailor made to your needs.
Why Choose Watra Care?:
- Stay in your own home, You don’t need to move to a care home.
- 24 Hour service, Tailor made for your requirements. Get the help you need, they way you want it and when you want it.
- Highly trained staff that are compassionate and sensitive to you and your needs. They will look after you, your home and your privacy.
- Professional and flexible support which can be changed on a day by day basis, depending on your needs.
- Services that span all areas including: housework, personal support care, social work, one to one care etc.
- An initial introductory meeting to ensure the right person is assigned to you.
- A Watra Care manager will follow up with regular meetings to ensure you are pleased with the service.
Live-in Care Suport: aiming to keep your loved ones around you by working from your home and not needing any upheaval or stress. Contact us for more information.
How to find the right care assistant for you or your relative
1. Find Your Local Office
Watra Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care assistant chosen & care starts
You’ll be cared for by one of our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.