End of life care
Watra Care understands that people have the right to choose how they spend the twilight years of their life. Many people feel more comfortable staying at home where they are more comfortable and are familiar with their environment. Watra Care provides bespoke domiciliary support to help you and your loved ones to make the best choice.
Watra Care can assist you with your end of life care plan, by helping you choose where you want to stay, whether it is at home or with family and friends. Once this is agreed we can tailor the support plan to match your requirements and needs. We also value your own religious needs to have a respectful and dignified life in your remaining days.
Our trained staff will work diligently with doctors and other health professionals who may be involved in your day to day support of your health conditions. We aim to keep you comfortable at all times and to retain your dignity in all aspects of your life.
Our staff will be on hand to care for you every step of the way.
- Watra Care takes great care in insuring our customer’s choices and needs are at the forefront of our care plans.
- Communication and planning – Watra Care customers and their family will be well versed in all aspects of our service options in order to be involved in the planning.
- Watra Care delivers care that is unique and centred around the customer, making sure to take into account the wishes of the customer, their family and friends.
- Our staff are highly versed in end of life care schemes and are being continually trained to develop their knowledgebase and skill set.
How to find the right care assistant for you or your relative
1. Find Your Local Office
Watra Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care assistant chosen & care starts
You’ll be cared for by one of our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.