Staying Healthy and Promoting Home Independence
Maintaining a healthy and balanced lifestyle is important to the physical and mental well-being of any individual of any age. At Watra Care, our team will do its best to assist to you to partake in any local activities which may have gained your interest. We also provide support to customers who may need assistance with any home-based activities. This will be included in your homecare plan
Advantages of Physical Activity
- Reduced symptoms of pain and depression
- Reduced risk of developing a chronic condition
- Assists you with managing active healthcare problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes and more.
- Increases your ability to remain dependant in circumstances where people may have arthritis lung disease
- Improved balance; and reduced downfalls
We encourage our customers to partake in basic healthy activities, this could include anything from walking to dancing. We understand this will vary depending on the individual skill ability of the customer. At Watra Care, our team is more than happy to discuss your choices and preferences with you.
How to find the right care assistant for you or your relative
1. Find Your Local Office
Watra Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care assistant chosen & care starts
You’ll be cared for by one of our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.