Physical Disabilities Care
If you have a physical disability, it does not mean you cannot lead a full and active lifestyle. We all want to feel we can be involved in our local community and contribute even with a disability it should not get in the way. We all want to live a life that is full and meaningful.
Watra Care has highly trained staff that aim to help you live your life to the fullest potential, with every day being different.
Every person with a physical disability has their own strengths and weaknesses as well as their own interests and desires. Our team of expert staff focus on these individual abilities so that they can better support you during your daily routine.
Watra Care can provide support in the following ways:
- Take care of your daily responsibilities allowing you to continue to work and staying on top of day to day living tasks
- Stay social – meet up with family and friends, study, socialise at clubs and bars or pursue your hobbies
- Stay fit and health conscious – go to the gym, eat healthy or attend doctor’s appointments
- Remain independent – travel to the store to do your own shopping, banking or pay your bills
- Keep your daily routine – getting up, making breakfast/lunch and going to bed
- Housekeeping – assistance with domestic work including hoovering, cleaning and laundry
Our service plans vary depending on your needs, these include once or twice a week visits all the way up to a full 24 hour live-in care service. Our staff have vast experience working with all types of care needs from simple to complex support requirements. All aspects of support needs are catered for including specific communication needs, sensory impairment needs and physical disabilities.
How to find the right care assistant for you or your relative
1. Find Your Local Office
Watra Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care assistant chosen & care starts
You’ll be cared for by one of our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.