|Contract type: Full-time|
|Salary: 17,000 – £24,000 P.A|
|Apply by: 24th Aug 2021|
As our new care coordinator you will be responsible for organising and coordinating our team of care assistants and making sure our customer care and support is covered appropriately and safely and to the highest possible standard. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Understanding, organising and recording the availability of all new care workers
- Assigning Care Workers to customers, whilst working within our standards
- Working closely and communicating with a wide range of customers
- Organising rotas for care workers on a weekly basis
- Inputting contingencies for care worker absences and changes
- Working closely and communicating with other members of the team to ensure the highest quality of care
We are looking for someone really special, someone who is really excited to get involved with a great team and is ambitious and outgoing! To be successful in this role, we really need you to:
- To understand the needs of our customers and maintain their files and computerised records to make sure they are up to date at all times.
- You will be meeting new care workers and start their work as quickly as possible. It’s really essential to establish and maintain good working relationships with customers and with colleagues.
- You will need to give clear and concise instructions so that everyone knows where they are supposed to be and when!
- This role involves administration work, so an organised individual that likes processes would thrive here. Apart from admin, you will need to spend lots of time speaking to our care assistants and customers to see where you can fill gaps, so brilliant telephone skills and a flair for building relationships will be really helpful!
It would be hugely advantageous if you have had care coordination experience before, but it’s not essential. If you’ve worked with a rostering system, we would love to hear from you!
For this post you must be able to drive and have access to your own transport.
In return for your time and efforts we will give you:
- A tablet and a mobile phone!
- Paid 28 days holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Continuous professional development (NVQ’s in Customer Service)
- A fun and inclusive environment to work in
If you are keen to take the next step and want to work with a great team who give their all every day click apply below or give us a call on:
0121 4547 999 option 4