|Contract type: Full-time|
|Apply by: 31st Dec 2021|
If you want to have a positive impact on people’s lives and love helping people, then this a great opportunity for you. Employment as a Live-in care assistant is a very bountiful career, all your actions will leave a positive effect on people’s lives. In addition to giving your clients the highest quality service they need, you will also work and cooperate very closely with them in ensuring their personal wishes and goals are found and achieved. You will be providing care to customers on a 1-to-1 basis inside their homes and supporting them with daily tasks and allowing to live their lives independently and actively
We provide you with:
- Paid holidays and an excellence wage
- Continuous training and personal career development
- Opportunities to study for an entirely funded QCF in Health and Social Care
- Continuous support and regular supervision from the Watra Care team
What we expect from you:
- A genuine passion to support others and a friendly and passionate approach
- Providing a comprehensive approach to care and integrating into people’s homes to provide this care.
- Having a respectable approach to customers with a professional and reliable mind-set
- Being able to work well while under pressure and use initiative
- Understanding a customer’s needs and wishes and demonstrating patience
Where do you fit?
- Providing live-in care to customers in their home
- Demonstrating companionship, help with shopping, personal care or even homework.
- To assist with cooking and provide healthy and balanced meals alongside regular physical activity as and when needed.
We consider and accept applicants from experienced care assistants in addition to people who may be trying this for the first time. The most crucial aspect is you show a genuine passion for care.